Winged Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online gameing community from the online game Aion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Winged Avengers "Official Forum"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TMania
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Winged Avengers "Official Forum" Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Winged Avengers "Official Forum"   Welcome to Winged Avengers "Official Forum" Icon_minitimeSun 20 Mar - 4:28

I would like to take this time and welcome all new, and prospective new members to Winged Avengers forum, the main purpose for this forum, is for members to be able to communicate with 1 another, to work together to meet all of our goals and needs, and to make sure each and every member in this legion has an enjoyable game experience with their members, mainly this legion on the online game Aion. The recruiting process is depending on the induvidual, fairly simple, but it does require a little bit of time since prospective members are required to read and reply to the rules and regulations set forth in this legion, in order to ensure the success of this legion and it's member.
I, myself, have had approximately close to 12 years experience creating and running clans, legions, army groups, or whatever online groups are called at the time of clan creation. The members I have led ranged from 2 to 200+, however, it has always been my believe, that in order to lead a clan you need a clan, and without members there is no clan. I am new to this game of Aion, been playing for about a month and a half, so I have lots of questions to the more experienced players that may join our legion. I do not believe in dictating, but I do believe in enforcing the rules and regulations that are set in this legion, and expect members to follow those. This is 1 of the reasons that recruitment into this legion is fairly difficult, not everyone agrees to the requirements and rules within this legion, so not everyone will be joining this legion, and in all honesty, I prefer not to have everyone join this legion.
If you have read this welcome message, and you still have interrest in joining, then please check out our rules and regulations section. Thanks
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Winged Avengers "Official Forum"
Page 1 of 1