Winged Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online gameing community from the online game Aion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet another incident report...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skath
Legionar
Legionar

Yet another incident report... Empty
PostSubject: Yet another incident report...   Yet another incident report... Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr - 11:11

So i was sitting alone in vent and i asked erosh if he could come on ventrilo and obviously in a playfull tone called him a "jerk face" and he booted me from the legion. if someone can call me an ignorant bitch and be offered to come back into the legion AFTER i lose my centurion and high council powers, i'm sure people don't want to be a part of the legion if they get booted by an officer for saying Jerk Face... I need to talk to winged whenever it is possible to do so...
Back to top Go down
Skath
Legionar
Legionar

PostSubject: ...   Yet another incident report... Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr - 11:23

And afterwards i tried to ask Erosh why i was kicked, and not only was i kicked without warning, but Erosh refused to respond to me...
Back to top Go down
Yoshimi(Mindy)
Council Member
Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Yet another incident report...   Yet another incident report... Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr - 12:05

I logged in when Tankedesant left the legion because of this incident. I have notified Tmania as well about it myself. All I can say is that I'm sorry this happened to you. It shouldn't have happened to you. I think the high council needs to have some strict guidelines and leadership about their conduct as centurions. If we have a rogue high council, how are we ever supposed to keep our members?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another incident report...   Yet another incident report... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet another incident report...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Winged Avengers :: Rules and Regulations-
Jump to: